About The Country Of Malaysia - Things to know about Malaysia:
- Area: 329.749 SQ km
- Capital:, Kuala Lumpur
- Form of Government: a State (Sultanate)
- Independence day: August 31
- Head of State: Yang Dipertuan Agung (selected all five years)
- Head of Government: Prime Minister
- Head Of Government: Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak
- National anthem: Negaraku
- Population: 28.3 million
- Language: Malaysia and the United Kingdom
- The religion of the majority population: Islam
- Currency: Ringgit (dollar Malaysia (M $)
- National Airport: Payalebar
- Airline: Malaysia Airline System (MAS)
Basic country Malaysia
If in Indonesia there are core principles that include Pancasila, it turns out that Malaysia also has a base called "Pillars of the country". Rukunegara Malaysia also contains five sale, i.e. as follows:
1. Belief in God
2. Loyalty to King and Country
3. Notability of the Constitution
4. The sovereignty of the laws
5. Politeness and decency
|The Malaysian national flag|
The Government Of Malaysia
Malaysia is a former United Kingdom colonies who proclaimed its independence on 31 August 1957.
Malaysia consists of 9 (ruled by the Sultan) and 4 States (ruled by the Yang Dipertuan country or Governor).
Sultanate in Malaysia are: Johor, Kedah, Kelantan, Selangor, Negeri Sembilan, Pahang, Perak, Perlis and Trengganu.
State in Malaysia are: the island of Penang, Malacca, Sabah and Serawak.
State geography State Malaysia
Astronomically-Malaysia is located in between: 1 the degree of LU-LU 6 degrees and 100 degrees E LONGITUDE 119 degrees-BT. Malaysia tropical monsoon climate.
Malaysia regions are divided into two parts, namely:
- Malaysia: located in the western part of mainland Southeast Asia (Peninsular Malaysia), in the North it borders Muangthai, in the South it borders the Straits of Johor and Malacca Strait, bordered on the East by the South China Sea and the Sea of Natuna, and to the West it borders the Strait of Malacca.
- The eastern Malaysia: located in the northern part of Borneo Island and borders the South China Sea and Brunei Darussalam. To the South it borders with Indonesia, to the East is bordered by the Sulu Sea, in the West, it borders the South China Sea and the Sea of Natuna.
|Map of malaysia|
Climate Of Malaysia
Malaysia's climate is tropical climate is hot and humid with a very daily she amplitude is relatively small. The rainy season is between the months of November through March are influenced by the Northeast monsoon.
Malaysia Country landscapes
1. West Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia)
In the middle there is a row of mountains, the East Coast is a lowland swamp and dense forest, while the West side for the settlement and mining. The Silver River and the river is the main river of the two Phong on this peninsula.
2. East Malaysia (Sabah and Sarawak)
There is a row of high mountains stretching from Sabah to Sarawak called Crocker. Kalibalu mountain with an elevation of 4,094 meters which is located in the State of Sabah is the highest peak in Malaysia.
Residents Of Malaysia
The population of the Peninsula Malaysia consisted of Malays (50%), China (37%), India (11%). The remainder is Europeans, Eurasia and native. The language used is Malaysia language similar to the language of Indonesia. Since 1972 between the two countries have agreed to use a single system in pronunciation. Islam is the official religion of the State, but the residents are free to practice their religion respectively.
Economy Of The Country Malaysia
Malaysia is an agricultural country, which produces rice, rubber, oil palm, coconut and pineapple. Rubber and palm oil exports is a major instead of oil and gas. Forest products in the form of wood lots produced in Sabah. The port exports wood is Sandakan and Lahad Datu, who also became the center of the plywood industry. The result is the Malaysia mining Tin. iron ore, bauxite and oil. For Malaysia, Tin is the second rubber after earnings. National income (1985) was US $57,100 million.
The main economic activities of Malaysia
1. Agriculture: there is in the fertile plains of alluval in Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Serawak.
2. The Estate: West Malaysia produces rubber, oil palm and copra, especially in Johor, Selangor and Perak. Black pepper found in East Malaysia. The port exports wood at Sandakan and Lahad Datu.
3. Mining: Malaysia is the world's largest Tin producer, Kinta Valley the mining area. Its export ports in the Port Klang. The results of the other mines are petroleum, iron ore, bauxite and natural gas.
The country's relations with Indonesia Malaysia
In addition to between Malaysia and Indonesia, there are diplomatic relations, both of whom also became a member and founder of ASEAN. Since the Government of the new order in the region of the leadership of President Suharto, between Indonesia and Malaysia are closely intertwined partnerships in various fields.
Approved traffic relations of reciprocity between the regions of Indonesia-Malaysia, either sea or air traffic. Trade relations are not so great because the results of agricultural and mining both countries almost the same. The value of Indonesia's exports to Malaysia in 1987 amounted to the US $85.9 million. While the value of imports from Malaysia Indonesia amounted to the US $136.4 million.
Cooperation in cultural fields
Approved term parallels the language of science between Indonesia-Malaysia. Also, since 1970, Indonesia provides health and education assistance to Malaysia by sending staffs, doctors and teachers. Between the two countries has also held cooperation exchange of television show "Titian Muhibah".
The field of security cooperation
The field of security cooperation conducted in the Communist hordes of subduing the disturbing security in the border areas of eastern Malaysia and Kalimantan region of Indonesia. The two countries occasionally hold joint military exercises, even sending Some youth Malaysia to get the military education in the Military Academy in Indonesia.
About The Country Of Malaysia
4/ 5Oleh Supriyadi Pro