Table of Contents
General Information of Jamaica map:
- Jamaica is a country in North America
- Official Name: Jamaica
- Capital: Kingston
- Population: 2,798,000
- Languages: English
- Geographic Region: America, Caribbean
- Geographic Size (km sq): 10,991
- Year of UN Membership: 1962
- Year of Present State Formation: 1962
- Current UN Representative: Courtenay Rattray
Jamaica Bordering Countries: none
Visit Jamaica on google map
More Jamaica Map
Jamaica PDF Map
Jamaica on video Map
Montego Bay, Saint Ann’s Bay, Ocho Rios, Negril, Savanna-la-Mar, Port Antonio, Unstead, Mandeville, Black River, Spanish Town, Kingston, Port Kaiser, Rocky Point.
Jamaica has metal resources which include bauxite. Other resources include gypsum and limestone.
Jamaica has hurricanes, particularly from July to November.
The country of Jamaica has heavy deforestation. There is also pollution of the coastal waters due to industrial waste and other substances, as well as damage to the coral reefs.