Jordan Map – Jordan’s official name is Jordan’s Hashimiyah Kingdom, Al-Mamlaka al-Urduniyya al-Hashemiyya, is a kingdom that entered the Asian region and is located on the West Bank of the Jordan River. The borders of Jordan include: east bordering Saudi Arabia to the east and southeast, Iraq to the northeast, Syria to the north and the West Bank and Israel to the west, sharing power over the Dead Sea. The map of Jordan below includes regional maps, political maps, and location maps when viewed from a map of the world as a whole.
General Information of Jordan
- Jordan is a country in the Middle East
- Official Name: Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, المملكة الأردنية الهاشمية (al-Mamlakah al-Urdunīyah al-Hāshimīyah)
- Capitol: Amman
- Population: 6,694,000
- Languages: Arabic
- Geographic Region: Asia, Western Asia
- Geographic Size (km sq): 89,342
- Year of UN Membership: 1955
- Year of Present State Formation: 1946
- Current UN Representative: Mohammed F. Al-Allaf
Jordan Bordering Countries
Important city of Jordan
Al Mazraah, Al Karak, Al Mafraq, Al Tafilah, Amman (Philadelphia), Aqaba, Ar Rabbah, Ar Ramtha, Ar Rusayfah, Ar Ruwayshid, As Salt, At Tayyibah, Az Zarqa, Azraq ash Shishan, Irbid (Arbela), Irbid, Madaba and Ma’an.
Visit Jordan on google map