Israel Map – Israel is a Jewish state located in the Middle East, with a population of 7.5 million. The establishment of the modern state of Israel has its roots in the concept of the Land of Israel (Eretz Yisrael). The concept of the center of Judaism since ancient times was the center of the territory of the ancient Kingdom of Judah.
General Information of Israel
- Israel is a country in the Middle East
- Official Name: State of Israel, מדינת ישראל (Medīnat Yisrā’el), دولة إِسرائيل (Dawlat Isrāʼīl)
- Capitol: Jerusalem
- Population: 8,044,000
- Languages: Hebrew, Arabic, English
- Geographic Region: Asia, Western Asia
- Geographic Size (km sq): 20,770
- Year of UN Membership: 1949
- Year of Present State Formation: 1948
- Current UN Representative: Ron Prosor
Israel Bordering Countries
Important city of Israel
Afula, Akko, Ashdod, Ashqelon, Bat Yam, Beersheba (Beer-Sheva), Bene Beraq, Beit She’an, Dimona, Elat, Hadera, Hefa (Haifa), Herzliyya, Holon, Jerusalem (Yerushalayim Al Quds), Mizpe Ramon, Nahariyya, Nazerat (Nazareth), Netanya, Oron, Petah Tiqwa, Ra’anana, Ramat Gan, Ramla, Rishon LeZiyyon, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tiberias, Yotvata and Zefat.
Visit Israel on google map