Georgia Map – Georgia Information: Georgia is a country located in southwest Asia. The borders of this country, the west borders the Black Sea, the north borders Russia, the south borders Armenia and Turkey, and the east and south borders Azerbaijan. The area of Georgia is approximately 69,700 km², with a population of 3.75 million.
General Information of Georgia:
- Georgia is a country at the intersection of Europe and Asia
- Official Name: Georgia, საქართველო (sak’art’velo)
- Capital: Tbilisi
- Population: 4,470,000
- Languages: Georgian, Russian, Armenian, Azeri
- Geographic Region: Asia, Western Asia
- Geographic Size (km sq): 69,700
- Year of UN Membership: 1992
- Year of Present State Formation: 1991
- Current UN Representative: Kaha Imnadze
Georgia Bordering Countries
Important city of Georgia
Akhalts’ikhe, Akhmeta, Bat’umi, Belot’i, Bichvint’a, Bogdanovka, Bolnisi, Borjomi, Chiat’aisi, Dushet’i, Gagra, Gali, Gori, Gudaul’a, Khashuri, K’obulet’I, K’ut’aisi, K’vemo Azhara, Lentekhi, Mestia, Och’amch’ire, Oni, Ozurget’i, P’asanaurii, Patara Shiraki, P’ot’I, Rust’avi, Samtredia, Seneki, Sokhum, T’Bilisi (Tiflis), T’elavi, Tqvarch’eli, Tsalka, Zestap’oni and Zugdidi.
Visit Georgia on Google map