Bangladesh Map – Below are 3 types of maps of the State of Bangladesh, namely HD area maps, maps appearing from satellites, and maps of the location of these countries when viewed from a map of the world as a whole.
General Information of Bangladesh:
- Bangladesh is a country in Southeast Asia
- Official Name: People’s Republic of Bangladesh, গণপ্রজাতন্ত্রী বাংলাদেশ (Gônôprôjatôntri Bangladesh)
- Capital: Dhaka
- Population: 157,918,000
- Languages: Bengali, English
- Geographic Region: Asia, Southern Asia
- Geographic Size (km sq): 147,570
- Year of UN Membership: 1974
- Year of Present State Formation: 1971
- Current UN Representative: Dr. A.K. Abdul Momen
Bangladesh Bordering Countries
Important Cities of Bangladesh
Bandarban, Barisal, Begamganj, Bhola, Bogra, Brahmanbaria, Chittagong, Comilla, Cox’s Bazar, Dhaka, Dinajpur, Gazipur, Gomastapur, Habiganj, Ishurdi, Jamalpur, Jaria, Jessore, Khulna, Mymensingh, Narayanganj, Nawabganj, Pirganj, Rajshahi, Ramgarh, Rangamati, Rangpur, Saidpur, Sylhet, Tangail, and Teknaf.
Visit Bangladesh on Google map